Looking for a place to talk MSU hoops? Look no further, all MSU hoops, all year long. Comments or questions, email me at bullybasketball@yahoo.com .

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Off to Enemy Territory

I'll be making my first trip to the Tad Pad for a bb game tomorrow. I expect the rebels to give us as much hospitality as we gave them in Starkville. I think we can take care of business, but there are so many tangibles that go into a rivalary game. If you plan on going let us know here. Here is a good preview compliments of secsports.com : http://www.secsports.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=3&url_article_id=10481&url_subchannel_id=&change_well_id=2

I think it will be a close game or we win by 15+, I'm not feeling much in between.

Ezekiel 18:9 He follows my decrees and faithfully keeps my laws. That man is righteous; he will surely live, declares the Sovereign LORD.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Only worried about one thing at Ole Miss.... crooked referees.

Gordon dominated and humiliated Ole Miss and their freshman PG Warren.

In a bad case scenario, look for Warren to drive the paint MANY times and EVERY time... Dawgs will be called for fouls. Refs will get Gordon/Varnado/Rhodes in foul trouble early and possibly foul them out late.

Crooked refs are only chance Ole Miss has to win this game.. BECAUSE.. they have no player to stop Gordon. He is the one player they can't neutralize.

Anonymous said...

Good win for Ole Miss.

Unknown said...

Well.. didn't turn out like my worried post.

Ole Miss came out with more energy from the start. We were out-rebounded 28-17 in first half and Ole Miss had 15 Off rebounds in first half! Ole Miss just wanted it more and played up to their potetial (finally).

Ole Miss is still too far back to show up in rear view mirror so time for Dawgs to move on down the road to South Carolina!

Unknown said...

SEC Men's basketball press conf today... Stansbury said Ravern Johnson had replaced Phil Turner in the rotation.