Looking for a place to talk MSU hoops? Look no further, all MSU hoops, all year long. Comments or questions, email me at bullybasketball@yahoo.com .

Sunday, December 16, 2007

001 is taking a short sabatical...


001 asked me to post this:

We have always endeavored to post things about the basketball team in a fair and impartial manner. Not pointing fingers at players or coaches. When I sat down to try and do the report cards on the past two games, I find myself like a lot of other fans, frustrated and thinking very negatively about these loses. Therefore, I will not do another post or report card until next month. I need the time to clear my head and heart and do justice to the team and myself. So in the meantime, have a happy holiday season and God Bless you all. Do as I plan to do and pray for the team.-001

I think all the high expectations have made these loses that much harder. I think we all need a mental break sometimes b/c we love our bulldogs so much. The sky isn't falling, I think we just need to enjoy the Holidays and look ahead to the new year in more ways than one. Don't worry, 001 will be back in good spirits. His ties to the program will not allow him to be down for long. -Arliss

No comments: