Looking for a place to talk MSU hoops? Look no further, all MSU hoops, all year long. Comments or questions, email me at bullybasketball@yahoo.com .

Friday, July 6, 2007

Augustus in August


Word is, Kodi should be on campus in August. To this point, Kodi Augustus is a total mystery. We know that he was a top 10 player in TX in 06 and a top 150 player ranked higher than Ravern. Even though I believe Ravern will be the impact freshman in the 07 class, what do you think he will contribute to the 07-08 class. he has the potential to play some defense on the perimeter and play some defense. He has some real potential based on his size, but lets solve the mystery, what impact do you thinke he will have?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've read where he was compared to Tracy McGrady. He appears to be a 6-9 kid who can really shoot it, and is good taking it to the hole. Very good athelete(listed about 6-9,220 to 225). Went to prep school and appears to be college basketball ready. He and Ravern, both appear set to make waves in 2007- 2008

Anonymous said...

Well, I think Kodi will be asked to play a lot at the 4 postion. He's very overlooked at this point and nobody's seen him play so who knows what kind of production he's capable of.

I do get the feeling that the 6'7" 200 player we originally signed is going to be a much different kind of player by the time he suits up. As he get's stronger I expect him to be a very lively 4 with some range.

ZD

Anonymous said...

I think he will be brought in slowly for the first few games, but I expect big things from him soon after the season starts. I have heard great things about him and expect Stans to create some great mismatches in our favor with Augustus at the 4. The only thing that will limit him is his defense. That is the only thing I haven't heard much about so I dont know. Cant wait to see him and Ravern hit the hardwood in the Hump.


P.Holley

Anonymous said...

Augustus appears to be a 3 and 4 type player with very good shooting range. Listed at 6-9, is atheletic, and and Can light it up.