Looking for a place to talk MSU hoops? Look no further, all MSU hoops, all year long. Comments or questions, email me at bullybasketball@yahoo.com .

Monday, July 30, 2007

Schedule Info



UK at MSU 1/15 ESPN 9 PM
UM at MSU 1/26 Fox Sports TBA
MSU at UM 2/20 TBA

This info is based on the release of UM and KY schedule, our schedule has not yet been released. Starting in late August/early September, I will be breaking a team down each day on our schedule.
Psalm 40:10 I do not hide your righteousness in my heart; I speak of your faithfulness and salvation. I do not conceal your love and your truth from the great assembly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arliss I can honestly say that I have not been as excited about a season in a while and your page has really helped add to that. I played basketball for 10 years so there is always that draw to it. If you are ever at the football games early, PM me before hand and we can throw a little extra on the grill for you and we can talk roundball. Keep up the great work. As far as the schedule, Stans is certainly not wanting to leave any doubt about the RPI. This schedule will certainly prepare us for post-season play. Kentucky in the house? Glad I have season tickets and am not waiting in line for student tickets anymore.

PHolley
msudog23 (scout)

Arliss said...

Thanks for the invite PHolley. I'm not sure if I'll be making any football games this season. I was planning on attending the AL game but one of my best friends is getting married that day. I'm saving all my energy and money for season tickets and the HUMP.