Looking for a place to talk MSU hoops? Look no further, all MSU hoops, all year long. Comments or questions, email me at bullybasketball@yahoo.com .

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Fellow Posters

I am glad that all have chosen to visit my blog and hope you all contiue to visit and comment. You don't need to register, but if you are going to use Anonymous as your name, I would encourage you to sign your name at the end of the comment that you use on message boards. I'm interested to whom I'm talking to. Thanks all who visits my blog and please return and comment. Thanks Go Dawgs!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Arliss.. great blog.. I check daily to see what else you have written.

Keep up the great work!

Arliss said...

Thanks Manshu, alway appreciate your comment.

Anonymous said...

Hey Arlis. I've read and posted here, and you appear to be very knowledgable about Mississippi State basketball, and have presented a taylor made spot for the fans, ect. jdelta022

Anonymous said...

That's Arliss with the double s.

Anonymous said...

Arliss---Keep up the good work. I check it daily to help me keep up with MSU basketball---Go Dawg!

ttmerit

Anonymous said...

This is the Best Blog in the World!

-Souldog