Looking for a place to talk MSU hoops? Look no further, all MSU hoops, all year long. Comments or questions, email me at bullybasketball@yahoo.com .

Friday, July 20, 2007

"I Like Our Recruits"

Last night at the extravaganza Rick said "I like my 3 recruits". With NCAA rules that is all he can say about them. We know now that Rick has turned his recruiting strategy from offense to defense and he will spend the rest of the year leading up to November early signing period trying to keep these recruits. I don't think we have much to worry about with Dee and Romero, but no doubt about it, Scotty is the prize of the class. Scotty has gone from a top 15 SF to a top 3 shooting guard in the nation according to the national recruiting sites. I feel confident that Rick will have all three signing on the dotted line come November. Talk all you want Blue Cat Trash, Scotty is coming to Stark Vegas and there is not a dam thing you can do about it. So State fans, I don't think there isn't anything to worry about with our commitments. Let's just sit back and cheer on our future dogs for their senior season and place our confidence in coach that he will deliver all 3 commits come November and look forward to the upcoming season. Go Dawgs !!!

Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopson is playing very well. All three of these guys, Hopson, Osby, and Bost are very talented.