Looking for a place to talk MSU hoops? Look no further, all MSU hoops, all year long. Comments or questions, email me at bullybasketball@yahoo.com .

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

May I introduce to you 004




Yes, 001 is the original and 002 and 003 posts are few and far between, but I would like to introduce all to Secret Agent Bulldog 004. He will be attending the closed scrimmages and the SEC media days. He will be risking all to bring the latest and greatest pertaining to MSU basketball. I hope all enjoy his reports.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we have a closed scrimmage Saturday?

-RiverCityDawg

Anonymous said...

There will not be a scrimmage. The team will still be in 2-a-day practices. The open scrimmage will be on Saturday, Oct. 27, the same day as the KY football game.

Bob1935

Anonymous said...

004 will never get in the closed practices wearing that "get up"!(LOL).

Anonymous said...

I know all about the open scrimmage. I plan to be there bright and early.

When are these "closed scrimmages" 004 can get into?

-RiverCityDawg

Anonymous said...

The more the insider info the better!

Arliss said...

004 has insured me that there will be a closed scrimmage and he will be bring exclusive reports.