Looking for a place to talk MSU hoops? Look no further, all MSU hoops, all year long. Comments or questions, email me at bullybasketball@yahoo.com .

Friday, October 19, 2007

Romero Osby Part II


After reading Todd Kelly's blog I thought this was worthy of mentioning about what Romero said "I probably don't have the speed and quickness yet to play the point or the two-guard at Mississippi State, so I think they're going to play me at small forward and sometimes power forward," Osby said. For more click here: http://www.clarionledger.com/misc/blogs/tkelly/2007/10/more-on-romero-osby.html
Mississippi State, "Home of the Point Forward". Don't worry, I think Dee Bost will have something to say about the point the next 4 years. You thought Jamont caused matchup problems, try guarding a 4 with 2 skills who can float out to the arc and drain some three's. Future looks bright.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep! that was the comment i found interesting.

-mstateglfr

Anonymous said...

I think it's very cool to have a kid from Toomsuba, Mississippi on your team!

Anonymous said...

Check this out guys!!!! Arliss I figured you might like this

http://www.profantasysports.com/easycite/collegebasketball.php?PID=7930&spid=6

P.Holley
Msudog23

Arliss said...

Nice Holley, make sense, it's all about stats.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but seeing that #1 never gets old and I hope we get more of a taste for it this year.

P.Holley
Msudog23

Anonymous said...

Osby is a solid player, no doubt.