Looking for a place to talk MSU hoops? Look no further, all MSU hoops, all year long. Comments or questions, email me at bullybasketball@yahoo.com .

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Reports Are Coming In

Reports are coming in now from more than one of my sources that Elgin Bailey is in. Kinda of cut is close, last day was next Monday. Big thing, I think Elgin could make a major impact in the post next season. If you haven't seen it yet in his bio, he once put up 33 pts, 26 rebounds and 14 blocked shots in ONE GAME. I don't care if your playing church league, that is pretty impressive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The silence is deafening from official sources. I'm ready to hear either way, and I seem to recall that Rick is going to do a presser to talk about his new crop of "freshmens" along with the Bailey news.

Anonymous said...

PLEASE let Bailey make it - he is very important to depth down low.