Looking for a place to talk MSU hoops? Look no further, all MSU hoops, all year long. Comments or questions, email me at bullybasketball@yahoo.com .

Thursday, August 23, 2007

What will we do?

The slowest time of the year for basketball has to be the 30 days before football kicks off. Now this year has been somewhat of an exception b/c of the Scotty Hopson recruitment and waiting to hear on the clearance of Kodi and Elgin. Still now word on Elgin. I have hear some third hand reports about some of the players looking very good during pick up games at the Sanderson Center. I have tried my best to post something everyday, but the last couple weeks before kickoff has been tough. Secret Agent Bulldog 001 is working on getting the coach's opinion on our current players on the roster. When the schedule is finalized, I will break down a different team on our schedule each day. How ready the fan base is for basketball will be correlated to how the wins and loses are stacking up for football team. By my count we have about 53 days until the basketball practice starts. I hope everyone can bare it until then.

2 Corinthians 5:7 We live by faith, not by sight.
(I have to say, I really like that one.)

4 comments:

Tom said...

Here's an interesting post at the Gator Nation. They are trolling for "walk-on's" with interior skills. Centers and Forwards only! They are going to be hurting this year. But with Donovan... who knows?

http://www.gatorzone.com/story.php?id=12474&html=0&sport=baskm

Anonymous said...

would be cool to have some type of "countdown to basketball season" counter on the site.

Anonymous said...

Another idea is to discuss SEC and notable non conference opponents like Mizzou, Clemson, etc. ZD

Anonymous said...

More posts!!