Looking for a place to talk MSU hoops? Look no further, all MSU hoops, all year long. Comments or questions, email me at bullybasketball@yahoo.com .

Sunday, August 26, 2007

What's the Holdup?

Alot of the schedules for the SEC are already out, so whats the holdup for the MSU schedule? I talked to 001 and he explains why:

The only reason that the BB schedule hasn't been posted, although it is completed, is the coaches are trying to move the La. Lafayette game to Jackson. From what I understand, all the teams and game dates are fixed. If they are able to work this out, then I know we'll draw a good crowd down there.

Great news if this can happen, I look forward to the game in Jackson since I live right down the road.

Psalm 89:8 O LORD God Almighty, who is like you? You are mighty, O LORD, and your faithfulness surrounds you.

No comments: