Looking for a place to talk MSU hoops? Look no further, all MSU hoops, all year long. Comments or questions, email me at bullybasketball@yahoo.com .

Monday, November 19, 2007

Mr. Bost

I usually wait until the end of the week to post signee stats, but ZD sent me this: http://mississippistate.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=740874

Demarquis Bost- 28 points on 8-15 shooting, 4-9 from three, 8-10 from the line, 5 rebounds, 1 block and 2 turnovers in 27 minutes of play at the National Prep Invitational.

These numbers are more reflective of his skill level giving the competition Dee was playing against. One interesting note, before Dee's verbal to MSU, Dee was drawing some serious interest from North Carolina. Personally, I'm very excited about Dee suiting up for MSU.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a link on Dee drawing serious interest from North Carolina, my brother-in-law in Chapel Hill says he never heard about it? I'd like to show a link to him.

Anonymous said...

Dee Bost is a great athlete,he is one of the top point guards in the state of NC,keep up the good work, he will definitely get the job done,great recruit, GO BULLDOGS!!!